We had already discussed this at Committee level and now have received (from MNDA Head Office) direction: “A number of branches and groups have already suspended their get togethers, meetings…
- When a Covid Christmas could be your last…
- Volunteer Student receives Citizenship Award
- An interview with Lynette Matravers on coping with lockdown as a carer for someone living with MND
- Medical conditions won’t wait for the pandemic to pass. It’s time for the government to support medical research charities
- Former Royal Marine Brian Mackay takes the Mission 5000 challenge!